Through a strategic tie-up with M/S. Cradle Runways (India) Pvt. Ltd., one of the top façade access equipment manufacturers in the world, Kalhat specializes in the design, installation, repair and ongoing maintenance of suspended and fixed access systems for low, medium and high-rise buildings, among a host of other services. Having served projects of various shapes and sizes with high success rate performances, Kalhat is the number one façade access specialist in the region with an impressive façade access systems product catalogue that includes Jibs, Davits, Monorails, Roof Rigs, Simple & Complex Building Maintenance Units, Gantries, Slewing Power Cradles, Fall Arrest Systems, Telescopic Pole Cleaning and Safety Eyebolts. The role of façade access in safe and efficient building maintenance depends upon safe procedures, as the nature of the role entails exposure to height risks. Besides being safe & practical, Kalhat’s techniques are also innovative, while keeping in line with every individual building’s functional and aesthetic objective.
Kalhat offers professional assistance on all aspects of façade including:
- Design, manufacturing & installation of façade access equipment
- Maintenance & repair of façade access equipment
- Periodical contractual cleaning for building maintenance
- Abseiling for window cleaning using Rope Access Technique (RAT)
- Glass replacement using Glass Replacement Unit (GRU)
- Building cleaning & painting
- Replacement of lighting fixtures & electro-mechanical utilities
- Building decoration for events & festivities
Some of the major projects completed by Kalhat Façade Access Division in Oman include the Roof Rig with Single Man Cradle & Window Cleaning by Abseiling / Rope Access @ the Sheraton – Ruwi and the Fall Arrest System at Canopy & Monorail System with Abseiling / Two Man Cradle @ the Sundus Rotana Hotel, Airport Heights, Muscat.